Advanced tuning features at an affordable price.
The Link G4X StormX ECU is the latest version of our trusty, mid-sized ECU. With eight injector and eight ignition drives, it allows sequential injection and direct spark on engines with up to eight cylinders or four rotors.
The StormX has all the upgrades of the AtomX and MonsoonX but offers more advanced tuning features like a built in Trigger Oscilloscope, Stepper Motor Idle Control, Rotary Oil Metering Pump Control, Onboard Knock Control, Open and Closed Loop Boost Control plus most Motorsport features including Full Gear Shift Control, Antilag and Launch Control.
The StormX has expanded data logging and is more responsive with a higher bandwidth than its G4+ Storm predecessor. G4X features 512 megabytes of logging at 32bit using up to 250 channels, each limited to up to 1kHz per channel (by the Operating System), with a maximum of 100 kSamples/sec.
It also features 8 x faster communications speed, allowing you to download logs 8 x faster and pushes all the logging quickly up to a new and improved PCLink – available for download below in the features tab.
Usually ships in a week!
The MonsoonX is ideal for:
- 1-12 Cylinder Distributed
- 2-12 Cylinder Wasted Spark
- 1-8 Cylinder Direct Spark
- Odd Fire Engines
- 2-Stroke, 4 Stroke and Rotary Engines
- Configurable Firing Order
- Configurable TDC Points (for odd fire)
- 8 x Digital inputs
- 3 x Temperature inputs
- 8 x Analog inputs
- 2 x Trigger inputs
- 1 x Onboard 4 Bar MAP sensor
- 2 x Knock Input
- 8 x Injector drives
- 8 x Ignition drivers
- 8 x Auxiliary outputs^
- +5V Sensor power supply
- +8V Sensor power supply
- ^unused ignition drives can be used as additional Aux outputs
- 1x CAN bus
- 1x USB tuning connection
- 1 x thirty four pin, waterproof connector
- Upgraded Communications Chip
- Comes loaded with all of Link ECU's standard features.
- 512MB of logging memory
- 20 general purpose tables
- Runs on PC Link software for G4X
- Dimensions: 95mmL x 130mmW x 45mmH (without loom)
- Weight: 220 grams
Advanced features not found on the smaller Link ECUs (AtomX and MonsoonX):
- Built in trigger oscilloscope
- Onboard Knock Control – support for two knock sensors wired directly to the ECU. No external amplifier required
- Boost control can be open or closed loop with up to three switchable tables
- Idle valve solenoid or stepper motor control
- Rotary oil metering pump control
- Most Motorsport features including full gear shift control, antilag and launch control
- Up to 4 fully variable closed loop VVT cams
What's in the box:
The MonsoonX ECU is supplied with a USB tuning cable, mounting bracket and four Link ECU stickers.
Requires "A" & "B" loom