Original Blue connector for Nissan Ecu 76 pin
This connector is identical to the one used on the Nissan engine control units:
- Fairlady Z Z32 VG30DETT & VG30DE
- 300ZX Z32 VG30DETT & VG30DE
- Skyline R34, R33 & R32 - ALL except NEO
- Silvia S14 SR20DET Zenki
- Silvia S13 CA18DET & CA18DE
- 180SX RS13 CA18DET & CA18DE
- Infinity Q45 G50 VH45DE
- President G50
- Bluebird U12 CA18DE & CA18DET
- Stagea AUTECH WGNC34
- Leopard UF31
- Cima II FGY32 & FPY32
- Cima I FPY31 VG30DET
- Cederic Gloria Y31 & Y32
- Cefiro A31 & A32 manual trans only
- Laurel C34 & C33
Extremely rare, as it is no longer in production.
Depending on the version, it can mount a 76-pin or 64-pin connector.
THIS ADVERT IS ONLY FOR THE 76 PIN
Useful for creating patches or interfacing an aftermarket ecu (Megasquirt, Speeduino, Adaptronic, EMU, Aem MS4, among many others) directly on the standard wiring.
Connector suited for PCB soldering, can solder cables directly on the pins in the rear of the connector.